Tuesday 22 January 2013

Culinary Delights

It has been a few days since I provided photos of some of the culinary delights that we have been enjoying, but don't be fooled into thinking that our food has been boring.

The first photo is one of the food cabinets at the local boutique movie theatre. We had a night out to watch Maggie Smith in "Quartet" and I must admit that I did sample their wares. A little different from Famous Players!!

Remember the bush walk we did today? Well, after the walk we went out for coffee and all chose my personal favourite New Zealand treat - Afghan cookies (second photo).

But I wouldn't want you to think that we are always eating out, so I included a photo of the chicken pie that Margaret made for dinner....better than anything found in a cafe.





No comments:

Post a Comment