Monday 14 January 2013

Our First Full Day In Wellington

Last night we didn't feel too bad so watched episodes 4 and 5 of Downton Abbey. Margaret had very kindly bought the series 3 DVD so that we could see the episodes that we missed in England in September. We have to see them all by Sunday as there is a Christmas special on on Sunday night, but I don't think that it will be a huge challenge.

Margaret was baby sitting her grand daughter Hollie today so besides a morning of work we have been entertaining Hollie and vice versa.

Then in the afternoon we visited my Dad's sister Noeline, my 92 year old aunt.

I am very fond of many of the favourite New Zealand foods, so I will try and share some of them with you over the next few months.

My sister Tricia's friend, Cecilia, had sent with Tricia one of her specialities - Ginger Crunch. So we have been enjoying that with our many cups of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment